Peanut Butter Layered BrowniesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 4 squares BAKER'S unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (at room temperature) shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; grease foil.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add granulated sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and 1 tsp. of the vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT peanut butter, powdered sugar and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla until well blended. Spread over brownie. Microwave semi-sweet chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle chocolate from spoon over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm. Remove brownie from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 36 brownies to serve.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Here we go! My favorite!! Thanks for posting
jett2whit in Union City loved it
I just put on 5 lbs. reading this one.lol...I definitely have to give this my high 5! Thanks.bobbijo in Wayland loved it
This is great. Chocolate and peanut butter, it just sounds good when you say it!
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it