Easy Key Lime CheesecakeFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, GF corn flake crumbs to make this gluten-free shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3 8 oz blocks) room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime zest shopping list
- 2/3 cup lime juice, key lime shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, butter & sugar and pat firmly into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese sugar, lime zest & cornstarch until smooth & fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Add juice & incorporate, but do not overbeat.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 300 for 55-65 minutes. Turn off oven and let the cheesecake stand for 30 minutes in the oven with the door open about 4". Remove & refrigerate at least 24 hours and up to 3 days before serving to mellow flavor.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating6 people
This sounds yummy! 5 forks just for GF!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Sounds very good, nice and refreshing.debwin in Toronto loved it