Franks Low-fat French FriesFrom dynie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven- 450*
- Peel and slice potatoes into "meaty" wedges or slices.
- Mix powders and salt together in a large bowl or pan (to accomodate the potaoes)
- Wisk in egg whites.
- Coat potatoes in egg white mixture thoroughly
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet
- Bake 30-40 mins., or until tender (Check after 30 mins. for tenderness.)
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating12 people
These look great! Thanks for the post.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Thank you! I can always use a low-fat recipe, and this one looks good!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
looks wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it