White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesFrom hooch 6 years ago
- 1 c plus 2 Tbsp plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 Cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 9 oz white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 Cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl, using a hand-held mixer set at medium speed, cream butter with the sugars for 2 to 3 minutes, until light
- and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Reduce speed and beat in the
- flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate and
- macadamia nuts.
- Using a rounded tablespoon of dough, drop cookies onto a cookie sheet (either air-bake or with parchment paper.) leave about 1 inch between the cookies. Bake 9-12 minutes, until lightly golden.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
The Rating7 people
Yum. These sound really good, love everything aobut this recipe. Great post Hooch. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Awsome!! Very nice combination...White chocolate and Macademia.Thanks again my friend.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yum, love these cookies, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!