Braised Cauliflower with Anchovies Garlic and White WineFrom greekgirrrl 6 years ago
- 21/2 tbs evoo shopping list
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets shopping list
- 2 medium anchovy fillets, minced to a paste shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flake shopping list
- 1/3 c dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 c low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tbs minced fresh parsley shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbs evoo in large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally until the florets begin to brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- Clear a space in the center of the pan and add the anchovies, garlic, red pepper flake and remaining 1/2 tbs evoo.
- Mash and stir the garlic mixture in the center of the pan until it becomes fragrant, about one minute.
- Stir to combine with the florets and cook one minute longer.
- Add white wine and broth and cover, cooking until florets are tender but not mushy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add parsley and season with salt and serve immediately!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating8 people
sounds delishes thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for a new way to enjoy one of my favorite veggies...jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
I wish that I can vote more than once! This sounds wonderful; a definate must try.toleliz in Burlington loved it