Shrimp Stuffed With CrabmeatFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
- 18 uncooked jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined (butterfly cut-tails on) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg crab meat, pick thru and flake shopping list
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 sprigs parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pimiento shopping list
- 3 slices slft white bread, cubed shopping list
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. mayonnaise, divided shopping list
- 4 tsp. milk shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Slit each shrimp down the back, slicing deeply to make shrimp lay flat. Salt each shrimp.
- Combine crabmeat, eggs, parsley, pimiento, bread cubes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, butter, and 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
- Stuff each shrimp with 1 Tbsp. crabmeat mixture (use it all up); place in a buttered baking dish.
- Combine remaining 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise and milk, stirring well.
- Pour 1/2 tsp. milk mixture over each shrimp; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until stuffing is golden brown and shrimp are pink.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating7 people
Couldn't be bad. Do you have a pic of these, it would be great to see the finished dish. JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Heck,this sounds like a snack on a Sunday :-) JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
I am with JJ... great snack! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmers!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!