Southwestern Cornbread SaladFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1 C. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 pan cornbread shopping list
- 8 oz chopped green chilis shopping list
- 2 cans kidney or black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 lg tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cans sweet yellow corn, drained shopping list
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dressing mix, sour cream and mayo in advance and chill. Add green chilies to cornbread before baking, then bake, cool and crumble cornbread.
- In a large bowl, layer ingredients in this order: half of the cornbread, kidney beans, green pepper, green onions, half of the salad dressing, the other half of the cornbread, tomatoes, corn, the other half of the salad dressing and the bacon.
- Top with the cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
love this thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This 'Salad' sounds SUPER !
A "5" FORK recipe ....For Sure !
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
That looks great, will try it for our 4th July party.lara38 in Gulf Coast loved it