Easy Spinach SaladFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 1 Package fresh spinach, cleaned shopping list
- 4 eggs, boiled and cooled. shopping list
- 1/2 pound bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- craisins shopping list
- blue cheese Crumbles shopping list
- For the dressing: shopping list
- 1 Cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup (yes ketchup) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dressing ingredients in a salad shaker or jar. Shake well and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain. Set aside.
- Shell the boiled eggs and slice. Set aside. Drain water chestnuts, set aside.
- Clean spinach greens and remove stems.
- Clean mushrooms and slice.
- Toss salad, mushrooms,Craisins, Blue Cheese crumbles and dressing together just before serving.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating7 people
Love the dressing and the twist addition of the water chestnuts. Good heavens, are you feeling okay? Wishing you a rapid recovery, sweets!! Take care of yourself.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
wow! hope you are doing better. Great post!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great recipe Marky. Glad you're home and on the mendtheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!