My Beer Can Smoked ChickensFrom dooley 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and pat dry the Chickens
- Rub chickens generously inside and out with the rub, gently separate the skin and get rub in there as well and sprinkle with Lemon pepper and alittle paprika
- Drink 1/2 of each beer, you only want the beers 1/2 full (and I cut open the top alittle with some pliers)
- smash a couple of cloves of Garlic and drop into beer cans
- Place Chickens onto beer cans
- Put on Smoker and cook at approx. 225-250 degrees for about 3 hours
- In the water pan I put water, alittle soy sauce, a touch af balsamic Vinegar and alittle liquid Smoke
- And I usually use the hickory wood chips
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating9 people
Love this stuff and this version sounds very tasty. Great job. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I Love this recipe!...and...I want to try it...
But I have a little problem, that perhaps you could help
me solve...? I do not grill...live in an apartment...
Could I follow the steps for grilling...but put
the chic...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wonderful recipe. "5". Thanks for sharing. have a good night....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!