Goodness Gracious Good Morning CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 bread slices crust trimmed shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread slices slightly overlapping in bottom of lightly greased square baking dish.
- Combine eggs, milk, bacon, 2 tablespoons of each cheese, mushrooms and salt.
- Pour mixture over bread slices then sprinkle potatoes over mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
This sounds like a very good dish to wake up to! I have company coming for the 4th and I will have to fix this. I love dishes that you can put together the night before.tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
Yum, keep em coming, love new breakfast ideas too. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
LOL sounded so good, had to share this with you, I accidently forgot I had already rated it, tried to give you another five and it stopped me LOL See how excited I get ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!