Peachy Cream Cheese PieFrom dynie 8 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/4 c vanilla wafers crumbs( about 17) shopping list
- 2/3 c. toasted ground walnuts shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- _____________________ shopping list
- Pie: shopping list
- 1 8 oz. pkg. light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1 c. frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 3 c. peeled, sliced peaches shopping list
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade shopping list
How to make it
- In a med. bowl stir together wafer crumbs, ground walnuts, and 1 Tbsp. sugar., add melted butter.
- Toss to mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a 9-in. glass ( or microsafe) pie plate.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Micro-cook on 100% for 2 mins. or till set.
- (OR, my choice: bake in oven, 375* for 4-5 mins or till edges are light brown)
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/4 c. sugar, and orange juice concentrate with an electric mixer on med. till smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, arrange peach slices over filling.
- In a small saucepan, heat and stir the orange marmalade just till melted, brush onto peaches.
- Can garnish with raspberries, if you wish.
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating6 people
Wow what a wonderful recipe! The crust sounds delicious with the nuts! I can't wait to try this!! Got my 5
jett2whit in Union City loved it
How refreshing! One of the nurses at work called earlier and told me her second peach tree is ready for picking. Can't wait to try this!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
THANKS DYNIE......HAVE TO SAVE THIS RECIPE,AS WE ARE IN WINTER NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA.....
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!