Love Me TenderFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup real or light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 clove garlic -- minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 beef top round steak -- (3 lb) 2-inches shopping list
- thick shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In large shallow dish combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add steak, turning to coat.
- 2. Cover; chill several hours or overnight.
- 3. Grill or broil about 6 inches from source of heat, turning once, 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness.
- 4. Slice diagonally across grain.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
Looks easy and sounds delicious! 5, 5, 5!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
wow!!!! sounds very good grizz...thank you !!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Deliciously different recipe! Gotta try it SOON!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!