White Chocolate Genache FrostingFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a small,heavy saucepan,heat the cream just till it starts to simmer.
- Add the white chocolate,shaking the pan gently to immerse it into the cream,then add the butter.
- Let the mixture stand for 1 minute,then beat with wire whisk until the chocolate and butter dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture is cold,then whip with wire whisk until fluffy.
- Use frosting as desired;refrigerate your frosted goodies to firm up the frosting.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating15 people
Yummmm this sounds like a winner will ust this on my white homemade cake's thank yu so much for the recipe.
Have a great evening!!!!
Silvwesilverqueen in Albany loved it
Who'da thunk? This sounds like a nice change!!
Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
yumer!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!