Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos with Pepper PureeFrom rayguitar 5 years ago
- 5-10 Whole raw green Jalapeños shopping list
- cream cheese shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 1 Anaheim pepper shopping list
- 4 small sweet peppers shopping list
- And any other peppers you want. shopping list
- Small yellow onion shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice Jalapeños into halves and take out all seeds.
- Fill with softened cream cheese, put on plate, cover and place in refrigerator.
- Grill remainder of peppers and onion until well done on outside.
- Puree grilled peppers and onions in processor or blender until smooth.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste, then let cool.
- Remove jalapeño halves from refrigerator and pour pepper puree into a small bowl or ramekins.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Dip jalapeño halves into the puree. Put in mouth. :)
- *If you want it extra spicy, add a raw habanero or two to the puree.
The Cookrayguitar Tuolumne, CA
The Rating6 people
I love stuffed jalapenos and using them as a dipper for this lovely pepper puree is different and inviting. Thanks for the recipe - I'll be trying it very soon. ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I loved stuffed jalapenos and eat them often, but this one is unique in that the pepper sauce used for dipping makes it very peppery. Love this. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I have never seen a recipe like this one. I think my husband would absolutely love it. For him, the hotter the better as long as it still has good flavor. Thanks for the post!kellyg72 in Roseville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!