Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Tomato SaladFrom clovequeen 5 years ago
- 1 6.5-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 8 baguette slices, toasted (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the artichokes, parmesan, and 1 tablespoon of the thyme in a small bowl.
- Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast. Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket. Rub the chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Mix the tomatoes, shallot, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the remaining oil and thyme in a large bowl.
- Slice the chicken, if desired, and serve with the tomato salad and baguette slices, if using.
- Substitution: If you don't care for artichokes, try stuffing the chicken breasts with one of the following: olive tapenade; Feta and pine nuts; or roasted red peppers and Parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookclovequeen Ft Lauderdale, FL
The Rating10 people
Love it! Thanks for sharingsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds fabulous. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
U have gotten my attention with all your great recipes today... Thanks for posting..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!