Sweet Lime CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil (if you have coconut oil, by all means use it for flavour) shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime zest shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 2 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- coarse sugar, for topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cream the sugar, butter, oil and lime zest until light and fluffy.
- Mix cornstarch, water and lime juice in a small bowl, add to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and stir together well.
- Flatten each slightly and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for eight minutes, then cool 2 minutes on sheets before cooling completely on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating10 people
These sound refreshing yet healthy with the whole wheat pastry flour.dynie in Marietta loved it
love lijme!herby in Albany loved it
These sound fabulous!hollymayb in Baltimore loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members