Pear And Blue Cheese SaladFrom marky90 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the pears into quarters and remove the cores.
- Clean the Argula Salad Mix.
- Using a large serving platter, arrange the salad mix.
- Thinly slice each pear quarter and arange on the salad mix.
- Cut the cheese into bitesize pieces or crumble roughly, and scatter over the pear and salad mix.
- Wisk the oil and vinegar together and drizzle over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve! Garnish with walnut slices.
- Easy and elegant!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
Wonderful!auntybea in Vernon loved it
hey marky i love this gf thank you so much .......have a good weekend .........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! That's my song to sing about this delightful recipe. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it