Lynchburg Sweet PotatoesFrom keni 5 years ago
- 3 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 6T butter, 4 T softened and 2T melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1t cinnamon shopping list
- 1t salt shopping list
- 1/2t pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except pecans and melted butter and spread in 2 qt oven safe dish sprayed with no stick spray.
- Top with pecans and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
whew! I love them sweet taters...but that whiskey will knock me out cold! These sound good tho'!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
Has to be good with JD!!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Thanks Keni. I had these at Mrs. Mary Bobo's, a well known restaurant in Lynchburg Tn. where Jack Daniels is made. Very tasty I must say!grandmommy in Nashville loved it