Pecan SyrupFrom keni 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than vanilla in heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Boil about 5-10 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cool slightly before serving.
- *you can also add several T of real butter with, or instead of vanilla for an even richer taste*
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating5 people
this sounds so good... thank youpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I'm thinking of adding it to my Sunday morning coffee! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Oh yummy, I love pecans. Bet this would be good on ice cream too.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it