Po-boyFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb beef roast shopping list
- 1/2 onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 bell pepper diced shopping list
- 5 oz Hickory smoked Worcestershire shopping list
- 2 T peanut oil shopping list
- 1 t seasoning salt shopping list
- 3 T mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 swiss cheese sliced shopping list
- 2 Soft French bread shopping list
How to make it
- The roast should be slightly frozen for best results in cutting, as this allows you to slice the roast very thin.
- Place sliced roast in bowl with Worcestershire sauce for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While meat is marinating Sauté onions, bell peppers and 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt in peanut oil.
- Remove vegetables from skillet and cook meat in skillet until just browned adding remaining seasoning salt.
- Add the onions and bell peppers to meat and allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place French bread open face under heat under broiler until crisp.
- Place meat mixture on top of the bread, cover with Swiss cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- Add mayonnaise and serve with leftover juices. Yeah Baby
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
Terrific Grizz! :)noir in Boston loved it
i love poboys ... love this recipe i do mine a little different i sear and cook my roast first then slice it thinly and put it back in the aujus and simmer until tender. you have my 5
flirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
Oh this sounds so good, lol getting hungry reading your recipes.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!