Lemon Cake Top PuddingFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp of softened butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup of flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp of lemon rind grated shopping list
- 3 beaten egg yolks shopping list
- 3 stiffly beaten egg whites shopping list
- hot water bath shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the butter and the sugar until light and creamy.
- Add flour, salt, lemon juice and lemon peel. Mix well.
- Stir in beaten egg yolks.
- Fold in whites.
- Pour into custard cups or a single dish and set in a pan of hot water to bake for 45 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar and grab a spoon.
- do allow to cool slightly before eating and risking lip burn.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
oh yummmmmm i like this one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I am all about lemon, Tina sweetie - so this definitely is one of my to-trys. Thanks! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I haven't had this in years. Thanks so much!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it