No Cook FudgeFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large sauce pan.
- Sift sugar and mix with egg and milk.
- Stir in chocolate and butter mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Pour into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours, and make sure you hide it until it's ready.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
My dad used to make similar fudge every year at Christmas. It was the BEST! This is definitely a high 5! Thanks for the memories!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
I love this recipe, it is my favorite of all.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
DOUBLE YUM!-LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!