Roasted Squash with Potatoes and GarlicFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 unpeeled acorn squash (about 1 to 1½ lbs), washed, halved, seeded and cut into 12 equal pieces shopping list
- 4–5 medium (about 2 lbs) butter potatoes, unpeeled, washed and quartered, shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed shopping list
- 3 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 large sprig rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2. Combine squash, potatoes and garlic in 9 x 13-inch shallow baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Top with rosemary sprig.
- 3. Bake 45–50 minutes, turning once after vegetables are browned on one side.
- Squash may be peeled if desired.