Hash Brown CasseroleFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup of the butter, onion , soup, sour cream and cheese. Stir well.
- Place in 2 1/2 qt. greased casserole.
- Stir the remaining butter into the crushed cereal.
- Sprinkle on potatoes and bake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating6 people
This sounds great...thanks for the post!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Oooo! You have a winner here! I will reserve this recipe for my "non-diet, naughty days."chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This is about the same as mine except I add cubed ham and a veg like corn or peas in it for the kids. We love this recipe. The cornflake topping is the clincher on this.jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!