Hash Brown CasseroleFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup of the butter, onion , soup, sour cream and cheese. Stir well.
- Place in 2 1/2 qt. greased casserole.
- Stir the remaining butter into the crushed cereal.
- Sprinkle on potatoes and bake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating6 people
This sounds great...thanks for the post!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Oooo! You have a winner here! I will reserve this recipe for my "non-diet, naughty days."chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This is about the same as mine except I add cubed ham and a veg like corn or peas in it for the kids. We love this recipe. The cornflake topping is the clincher on this.jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!