Cilantro Verde Cream SauceFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces salsa verde shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro leaves ripped off the stems shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon or lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator, in covered container, until ready to use.
- Serve with Mexican Egg Rolls, chicken or fish, salad dressing, fresh veggies, on top of a cheeseburger with avocado slices, in sandwich wraps, over scrambled eggs, with tortilla chips, crab cakes, pork filled tortillas, any Mexican dish such as burritos, enchiladas, tacos, chimichangas, etc – let your imagination wander!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating9 people
Ummm! Krumkake! I am a cilantro lover for sure. This sounds really good. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Denisegrandmommy in Nashville loved it
Great recipe - I love the versatility of it. Heck, I love eveything in this sauce and I have everything to make it - even better. Can't wait to try it with your Mexican Egg Rolls. Thanks, Krum! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I am lovin' the sound of this. Nice addition to so many dishes!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!