Banana Pudding SquaresFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-sweet chocolate, grated shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE: crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- MIX cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spread carefully onto crust. Set aside.
- Cut bananas crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange over Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- BEAT milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- * This recipe can be made with lowfat vanilla wafers,low fat creamcheese and low fat milk if desired to reduce the calories. It doesn't take away from the taste.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating7 people
I'm lovi'n this! I have a very large family, and sometimes 1 whole pie is just not enough for all of us. I like the idea of making this in a large 13x9 pan.The picture is lovely, and the chocolate garnish is over the top! Thank-you for this post and ...morejeffsgirl in Medford loved it
sounds tastey thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
LOVE THIS!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!