Guests Will Be Here Is 45 Minutes Aka quick Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 4 center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 box stove top or other quick cornbread dressing, cooked according to package directions. shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Make cornbread dressing according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in skillet.
- Add pork chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until pork chops are brown.
- Remove from pan.
- Add butter, onions, celery, bell pepper, and mushrooms and cook until tender(about 3 to 4 minutes)
- Return pork chops to skillet(placing on top of onion mixture).
- Divide cornbread dressing into fourths.
- Gently mold dressing on top of each pork chop.
- Pour broth over pork chops.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes on Med. Low
- Place each serving on a plate.
- Top each pork chop with onions mixture and serve.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
Sounds great...saving this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Well now this sounds easy and quite delish. I'm sure my family will enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!