Blueberry BuckleFrom jlv1023 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (rinsed, drained) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup softened butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and milk till well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg & cloves.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spread batter into a greased 9" square pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix till crumbly. Then sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes or till top springs back when lightly touched.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating4 people
pointsevenout in Athens loved it
ONE OF MY FAVORITES GROWING UP WERE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH LOTS OF BUTTER - GREAT RECIPE - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
Best thing to do with blueberriesALF in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!