Strawberry Sauce For Ice CreamFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the food processor and purée.
- Strain the sauce before transferring to a jar.
- I hate to clean food processors so you can simply mash the berries in a colander or leave them whole. Or just mash half of the berries. You can also slice them before you cook them and not mash or strain them at all. Its all up to you!
- *Try adding tablespoon of this to some tea, Seven-Up, or lemonade! (Add this to a marguerita recipe! )
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
Just wonderfull!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Another winner, thanks. I'll bet you could make a larger batch of the recipe & can it in those 1 pint fancy canning jars, what do you think? High 5brianna in loved it
This recipe was so easy and delicious. Instead of 2 tsp vanilla,I used 1 vanilla and 1 rum extract.pleclare in Framingham loved it