Blueberry Buckwheat with Flaxseed PancakesFrom efitobx 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whiteflour shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaxseed flour (grind flaxseed in coffee mill) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1-2 eggs shopping list
- 3 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp molasses shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl sifted or stired
- combine liquid ingreients and slowly add to dry mixture.
- Stir untill moistened. "Let this mixture sit for 1-2 hours for lighter cakes.
- Add Blueberries stir gentle
- Pour batter about 1/4 cup for each cake, onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until tops of pancakes are bubbly and edges appear dry, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn over to brown other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and butter, honey or molasses
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
The Rating5 people
wow great tastey recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Buckwheat panacakes are my MOST favorite pancakes in the world. Plus bluberries and flaxseed? Can't get anymore perfect than that! great post!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Super recipe! I will try this very soon!
Thank-you for sharing...
mjcmcook...."5" FORKS...mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!