PEANUT BUTTER CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIESFrom bestcooker 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (see note) shopping list
- Granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Add egg. Stir in flour mixture and blend well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Let the dough sit while you heat the oven to 375 degrees and get out your cookie sheets, parchment paper, and cooling racks. This will allow it to firm up a bit and make it easier to handle. Roll dough into 1-1/2 inch balls. Lightly dip tops of balls in granulated sugar and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on sheet. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Note: Recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies and is easily doubled.
The Cookbestcooker NA
The Rating11 people
These are so good, bc! I made a double batch and did have to use an extra 1/4 cup flour, and I didn't pack the brown sugar, but other than that, I didn't change anything. You know I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I ate two of these after ana's...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
Love the double hit of peanut butter in these,they will not last long
High Fivetrigger in loved it
love anything with peanut butter!jett2whit in Union City loved it