Cotton candy sugar cookiesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 4-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- Extra sugar for pressing cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together the granulated sugar, powdered sugar, butter, and cooking oil.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, (the next four ingredients) and mix to incorporate.
- Roll dough into small balls about the size of a quarter.
- Roll in sugar crystals if desired
- Flatten out a bit with bottom of glass
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges just start to turn slightly brown.
- Do not over bake- just till set and edges are browned
- Cool sugar cookies on the baking sheet briefly then transfer to wire rack to cool the rest of the way.