Real Italian Meat LasagnaFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 1 lb. italian sausage, casings removed shopping list
- 1 jar favorite marinara shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 jar oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 lb. no boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 5 tblsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 4 cups warm whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 3 cups mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage, drain.
- Add garlic salt, sun dried tomatoes, wine, and marinara.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and set aside.
- To make bechamel sauce, in medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add warm milk, whisking constantly until thickened. (Do not boil)
- Remove from heat, stir in salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 dish.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/2 cup meat sauce on bottom of dish. Arrange a layer of pasta, another layer of meat sauce, then a layer of bechamel sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Repeat layers ending with a layer of pasta coated with bechamel. Sprinkle top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating2 people
Sounds wonderful, and I too like to take short cuts when possible. This recipe sounds really good, you have another 5 forks coming your way from me. Keep the good recipes coming, I think we have the same tastes :0)henrie in Savannah loved it