Super Soft And Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom mrswilliams 7 years ago
- 2 sticks salted butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix together melted butter and sugars.
- Add the egg, yolk, milk, vanilla, and almond extracts.
- Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rotating baking sheet during baking for even browning.
- Let cool.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating16 people
well I will say mmm but I will give you a 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Hubby is gonna love these!! Gets my 5!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Well let's see if we can move that reting up. I'll give it my 5. It appears to be an excellent recipe to me to.
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it