No Burn Rib RubFrom chefjeb 9 years ago
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 tbs onion powder shopping list
- 1 tbs chili powder shopping list
- 1 tbs celery seed shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbs paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- salt or no salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together and store in airtight jar
- Note: There are as many rub recipes as there are cooks, adjust amount of seasonings to your taste. Rub ribs with dry rub several hours prior to putting on grill. Seal in plastic until ribs go on grill. Dry ribs are just that, served without barbeque sauce. Wet ribs get BBQ sauce added to glaze at or near end of cooking..
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating4 people
Made it and did the moist finger test. Should be good.
If you don't like the pic, you know what to do.
See No Burn Rib Rub for more notes.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Okay, what's the 'moist finger' test? Did a yahoo search and this recipe was the only link using this term...blombo in Escondido loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!