Honey Trail MixFrom keni 8 years ago
- Any combination of the following, or your preference, to make a total of about 10 cups: shopping list
- Mini pretzels shopping list
- Chex or Crispix-type cereals(corn or rice work best) shopping list
- salted nuts like peanuts, cashews, pecans halves, shopping list
- dried fruit like raisins, cranberries, bananas, apricots, etc shopping list
- 1 stick salted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except for butter and honey in large bowl or on jelly roll pan.
- Combine butter and honey and pour over other ingredients. Stir to coat well.
- Spread in single layer on jelly roll pan and bake about 30 minutes at 300 until glazed and dry(snack pieces should absorb the honey so finished mix won't be sticky)
- Pour out onto wax paper and cool completely.
- Mix is stable in air tight container for a couple days, without worry.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating4 people
I just made this and I cant stop eating it! Its really addicting! I havent even let the kids have any of it yet...maybe I'll give them some of the next batch...:)mrswilliams in Ventura loved it