Fiesta Taco RingFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 2 can Refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 pounds ground meat or turkey or vegetarian crumbles/ground veggie meat shopping list
- 1 pack taco seasoning mix according to directions shopping list
- ½ Head lettuce shopping list
- 1 tomato cubed shopping list
- ½ Onion or 3 or 4 green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese shopping list
- ½ cup Black olives; sliced shopping list
- 1 bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup mild salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meat, drain, add taco seasoning and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Add cheese.
- Arrange crescent rolls on a flat baking stone in a circle with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside - (unroll the crescent rolls and place the pointed triangle part on the stone overlapping each one).
- Spoon meat around in a circle and pull the square part of the crescent rolls over the meat, sealing it to look like a wreath.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut lettuce with garnisher and use v-shaped cutter to cut pepper. Chop onion and tomato with food chopper.
- Slice olives with egg slicer.
- Fill pepper with salsa and place in the center of the taco ring.
- Put lettuce around the pepper and arrange tomatoes, onions and olives on top.
- Add sour cream if you like.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve with a small serving spatula.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating4 people
Awesome!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
this is yummy! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER WINNER, CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE!!!chell_chell in Ann Arbor loved it