Tomato-Gruyere-Basil SaladFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
- 3 tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces gruyere or smoked gouda cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil shopping list
- mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut tomatoes into wedges.
- Toss together tomato, cheese, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Serve over salad greens and sprinkle with pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating12 people
I love this but I just can't do the soy sauce- not even the low sodium stuff. Too much salt for me. I'll blow up like a balloon from water retention!! LOL Can I sub it with something else? Or just leave it out completely?greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds really delicious. Thanks so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Great recipe love Salad thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it