Quick and Easy Pasta in Mushroom SauceFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 box of lasagna noodles, broken into fourths (cooked according to package directions, drained shopping list
- 1 stick butter plus 2 tablespoons melted shopping list
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup tiny or petite peas(green) or 1 can asparagus tips shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 slices bacon cooked crispy and crumbled shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- *if you prefer, you can cook noodles whole and then cut them into whatever size pieces you desire shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and place in serving dish.
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons melted butter and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle noodles with salt and pepper.(just a little)
- Saute mushrooms and green onions in butter until tender.
- Stir in heavy cream and peas and cook over low simmer until reduced to almost half (about 5 minutes, making sure you do not scorch).
- Pour over noodles and top with grated Parmesan, crumbled bacon and season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
Sounds very good!auntybea in Vernon loved it
This sounds absolutely deeeeelicious! Thank you for posting.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
Very nice, love the asparagus version. Delicous dishnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!