Broiled Red Pimento Peppers Stuffed With Zucchini And Goat CheeseFrom trigger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make an opening in the Pimento with a sharp knife, holding at an angle and drawing it lengthwise leaving the stem on.
- Chop the remaining of the pepper and set aside
- Lightly oil the Peppers and place them in a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place them under the broiler until they start to char and are soft.
- Meanwhile sauté the zucchini and minces Pimento in the olive oil until tender and start to brown remove with a slotted spoon set aside in a warm oven.
- Next place half a round of the goat cheese on each Pimento and return to the broiler until the cheese is slightly browned.
- Remove the Pimento from the oven and top with the zucchini mixture and serve at once.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating11 people
Plenty of fire in this recipe I bet still sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
OMG THE POOR WHALE HAHAHAAHA BUT THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS DELISH.THANK YOU MICHAELminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh you killed the whale! Still gave you a 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Fish And Seafood306 members
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Seasonally Summer70 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Checkin Central283 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
Organic Gardening 101220 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members