Triple Decker Strawberry CakeFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 1 package white cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3-oz.) package strawberry jello shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. finely chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- Strawberry Frosting: shopping list
- 1 c. butter, softened shopping list
- 1 (32-ounce) package powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 c. finely chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cake mix and next 7 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl, and beat at medium speed 2 more minutes, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. (Strawberries should be well blended.)
- Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until cakes spring back when pressed lightly with a finger. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool 1 hour or until cool completely.
- Spread Strawberry Buttercream Frosting between layers and on top and on sides of cake.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired. Serve immediately, or chill up to 1 week.
- Strawberry Buttercream Frosting Directions:
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy (about 20 seconds). Add sugar and strawberries; beat at low speed until creamy. (Add more sugar if frosting is too thin, or add more strawberries if too thick.)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating6 people
Nice pic! JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Thanks for sharing Sandy.....love stawberries...:}
love your food blog as wel.."you go girl"..l.o.l..
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I made this too, wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!