Orange LiqueurFrom laurakaay 6 years ago
How to make it
- Blot all of the zest in paper towel to remove any excess of natural oil.
- Put peel into a 4 cup screw top jar.
- Add 2 cups of vodka and close jar tight!
- Store in a cook, dark place for 2 days or until vodka has absorbed the flavor and color of the zest.
- Strain the peel from the vodka.
- Place vodka back in jar and add the sugar; shake vigourously until the sugar dissolves.
- Add remaning cup of vodka and stir until liquid becomes clear.
- Close jar; store in a cool, dark place at least one week to age.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating6 people
Soooo nice! Keep these recipes coming!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
You rock!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it