Easy Easy Country Corn CasseroleFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- EASY easy COUNTRY corn CASSEROLE shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream corn shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating15 people
Great recipe, thanks! A 5 for sure!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
wow gonna like this thanks bunches love corn/momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......i've eaten this/something close but didn't have the recipe and didn't realize how easy it was. Thank you very much!mrscoach in Franklin County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!