Feta Chicken With ZucchiniFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- 2 Tbs EVOO shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 4 Bnls sknls chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley leaves chopped shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup (2 oz) crumbled feta (I use one the garlic and herb version!) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Drizzle 1/2 Tbs EVOO in roasting pan.
- Zest lemon, set aside.
- Thinly slice lemon and place 1/2 the slices in the pan.
- Place chicken on top of lemon slices and sprinkle with salt.
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 inch, half moons.
- In a bowl, combine zucchini, parsley, pepper, and the remaining oil, lemon slices and salt and toss.
- Spread zucchini mixture over and around the chicken and sprinkle with feta.
- Roast 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer to plates and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- (You can eat the lemon slices, too, they're not bitter and cooked to perfection!)
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds perfect! Will definitely use this recipe, it has all the flavors I love and is so simple. Thanks for sharing.hollyeats in Shaftesbury loved it
Wow, this sounds SO good! Can't wait to try it. Like everybody else, I'm always looking for something new to do with chicken!modelsmom in Worcester loved it
I made this the other night & it was a BIG hit! So fast and easy too - I'd give it 6 forks if I could! I actually used 2 lemons & considerably more feta, though. The best part was that the zucchini soaked up lots of lemon juice; my daughters ate zucc...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it