Stuffed JalapenosFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine 1/2 block of softened cream cheese with 1 TBS basil. (or several fresh basil leaves, chopped....to taste)
- Add garlic powder
- Wearing gloves, slice each jalapeno lengthwise
- remove seeds and membrane
- Spread cream cheese mixture into jalapeno halves and wrap each with a 1/2 slice of bacon
- Secure with toothpick that you have soaked in water
- Put under broiler until bacon is crisp....5-10 minutes.
- These are approximate measurements.....Just do it to your particular taste! Fresh chives are good in it, too! It is also great to throw on the grill, instead of broiling!
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating6 people
I bet this recipe is a hit at nay party or family gathering. High Five
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Looks great and easy! Got my 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
These are one of my favorites - and I sometimes make extras and freeze them to grill/broil later. It just seems like one batch is never enough. Thanks so much!
And welcome to Group Recipes! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!