CROCKPOT BREAD PUDDINGFrom mcboo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- In bottom of crock pot sprinkle 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Butter 6 slices of bread and cube(reg. or raisin) and layer on top of sugar.
- In mixing bowl: 4 eggs - slightly beaten
- with 1 qt. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla and 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring.
- Pour over bread cubes. If using white or wheat bread add 1/2 cup raisins.
- Turn Crockpot on high and cook for 2 hours.
- When serving scoop some of the liquid from the bottom on top of the bread. It is great just the way it is or you can add whip cream or vanilla ice cream to the warm bread pudding.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating6 people
Sounds liks a winner to me. I can't wait to try it.
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it
The only thing better than comfort food is easy comfort food---I will be trying this one very soon-thanksbellasmom in Queen Creek loved it
I love easy and delicious!!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it