Chocolate Lake PuddingFrom chiki_minki 6 years ago
- 130g unsalted butter shopping list
- 130g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 100g icing (powdered) sugar shopping list
- 2 oranges, zest only shopping list
- 70g plain (all purpose) flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Combine the eggs and yolk with the icing sugar and orange zest; stir into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder and fold into cake batter. Leave this mixture to rest for 1 hour.
- Brush 6 ramekins with melted butter and dust-out with cocoa powder.
- Pipe or spoon the rested cake batter into the prepared ramekins and chill for a minimum of 3 hours or longer - 12 hours is ideal.
- Bake the puddings at 180C/gas 4/350F for between 8-10 minutes. The sponge should be just set, and the centre still a little soft.
- Leave to rest for 2 minutes before turning out. If you greased and cocoa'ed, they come out very easily
People Who Like This Dish 8
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- berry Riverside, Ca
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- magandab Apple Valley, US
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- pieplate Claremont, CA
- quepidoll Dadeville, AL
- winkaway Nowhere
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchiki_minki Epsom,Surrey, UK, GB
The Rating5 people
delectable..greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Wow.... is the recipe's picture??? my 5... looks great!berry in Riverside loved it
Delicous post wonderful photo and gotta luv that choc. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!