Fancy PotatoesFrom shandalulu 7 years ago
- 32 oz Package Frozen Shredded potatoes shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons butter (melted) shopping list
- 3/4 cup onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 2 cups corn flakes (crushed) shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup melted butter, onion, mushrooms, parsley, and cheeses (may save some cheddar to sprinkle on top before corn flake crumbs).
- Fold shredded potatoes into mixture and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Combine crushed corn flakes with the two tablespoons of melted butter and sprinkle on top of potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until topping is crispy and mixture is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- jaymakesvegan Manitoulin Island, Canada
- troutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- gypsycreations Centralia, MO
- twilightrose Denver/ Nederland♥, CO
- chandrima Delhi, IN
- alaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- 143719 Toronto, CA
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating9 people
Sounds very good! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
what a great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious to me!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it