Greek LambFrom noir 5 years ago
- * 5 lb leg of lamb -- boneless shopping list
- * 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- * 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- * 2 tb garlic -- minced shopping list
- * 1/2 cup Chopped parsley shopping list
- * 1/2 cup dill -- chopped shopping list
- * 4 tb-- rubbed oregano shopping list
- * black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together the ingredients- oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, dill, oregano, and pepper.
- Butterfly the lamb and pepper liberally on both sides.
- Now cut some slits in the meat. Marinate (preserve) the lamb for about 2 to 24 hours.
- Sap marinade from lamb and put lamb in 425F oven in shallow roasting pan for about 45 minutes.
- Maintain an internal temperature of 135F
- Keep the lamb resting before serving.
- Serve with the Watermelon Feta Salad....:)
People Who Like This Dish 23
- wilbur64j Nowhere, Us
- AtHomeArtisan Nowhere, Us
- Zarasimran Nowhere, Us
- MelissaBoyle Whereabouts, Unknown
- georgelearnscooking Nowhere, Us
- lowcountrycook Mt Pleasant, SC
- jtemp418 Nowhere, Us
- daisylynn Graz, AT
- theshepherdess Nowhere, Us
- robotmonkeyninja Las Vegas, NV
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
What a recipe!smooch in America loved it
Beautiful!toleliz in Burlington loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it