Elaines Dry Rub Pork Rib BbqFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 4 generous portions pork ribs shopping list
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs shopping list
- 1 bottle of beer shopping list
- plastic bag shopping list
- spice Blend: shopping list
- dehydrated red pepper (sweet) shopping list
- dehydrated red hot pepper shopping list
- dehydrated lemon zest shopping list
- dehydrated onion shopping list
- dehydrated garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- corn meal shopping list
- The dehydrated ingredients can be done at home, or store-bought... shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the bottle of beer into a clean plastic bag, supported in a bowl to hold it upright.
- Place the ribs into the bag, ensuring all portions are covered.
- Marinate for 2 to 3 hours, then discard the beer. Dry the ribs with paper toweling.
- Mix the dry rub by hand. I usually put one part of each ingredient, except the salt. I add only 1 teaspoon of salt to the mix.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with the dry mix, then fir up that grill!
- Oil the grill so your ribs don't stick.
- When the grill is hot, turn the heat to medium low, or low, depending on how hot your BBQ burns, as barbecues do vary.
- Place presentation-side down first, grilling for at least fifteen minutes, then give the ribs a quarter turn. This gives you the nice checkered design on the finished ribs.
- After another fifteen minutes, turn the ribs over, and place a sprig of fresh rosemary on top of each piece. Close the lid and continue cooking. The rosemary flavor will work into the ribs, adding a delightful taste!
- When the ribs are golden brown, remove, and serve.
- This dish goes extremely well with the pepper stir fry dish, which will be presented after this recipe. Bon Appetit! :+D
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating32 people
Wow - this looks and sounds great, Chefelaine. Your photo is outstanding and it makes me hungry just looking at it. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe - and welcome to Group Recipes! Make yourself at home and have fun with us. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
These ribs look wonderful. Imust try them soon. Thanks for sharing them. Briannabrianna in loved it
Very nice, thanks and 5!lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!